Monday 4 May 2015

Vic Talks The Walk - What's All That About, Then?

Logo designed by Labrow Marketing


Time to summarise and re-state the objectives of Vic Talks The Walk

At the age of 70 I walked from the French Pyrenees to Blackpool.

I then wrote a book about the walk.

I wrote another book, about the 8 years Gay and I lived in Cyprus.

I give talks about the walk project.

All of this to raise funds for Pancreatic Cancer UK. ALL proceeds of my books also go to PCUK.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me for a signed copy of either book or to arrange a talk for your club or any other gathering.

victalksthewalk@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------

Get an e-version of either book from Amazon Kindle or iBookstore, Kobo or any of the main e-book websites.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a donation:

https://www.justgiving.com/Vic-Heaney2/

No comments:

Post a Comment