Thursday 17 March 2016

NEW BANNER SIGNALS ANOTHER ARM OF MY FUNDRAISING FOR Pancreatic Cancer UK





The picture shows Nikki Carter, of 2am, handing over to me the magnificent roll-up banner designed and produced for me by that company as part of their sponsorship of my fundraising.

The banner is to be used at a new offshoot of my fundraising program, in which I do book signings without an accompanying talk. For instance, on Sunday 3rd April I will have a stall at the tabletop sale organised by J&L Events at Newton with Scales Village Hall. I expect to do more such events and will be probably also be found in supermarket foyers, et cetera. Possibly also "busking" in the street. At all these events I will be available to chat about my walks, my talks and my fundraising. And to sign copies of my books.

My fundraising activities are not confined to the Fylde. I have done talks in Cheshire, Yorkshire, Middlesborough and have been asked if I would go to Reading and other "foreign parts".

Please contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment